Friday, March 19, 2010

Family Stories Turns 1yo Today



Wow!  Family Stories Turns 1 today.

Where did the time go?

Oh yeah.  I've been telling my family's stories ~ the good, the bad, and the ugly.  [Of course, sometimes the bad and the ugly tend to be quite interesting.]



Did everyone get a glass of champagne?

[Raising glass in air.]

Here's to many more blogoversaries.

And here's to those who keep coming back time and again to read my family's stories.  And since I'm in an Irish mood this week [I wonder why], here's a lil' Irish blessin' t' take with ya':

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

There's 18 more stanzas to this lil' Irish blessin'.  I could go on, but I think you get the gist.  Thank you so very much for reading Family Stories ~ I greatly appreciate it!
So 'till my next post, which is the part 2 to Daniel and Annie's story & will be later today, don't do anything I wouldn't do. [Snort.]

11 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary, Caroline!! You and your blog rock! Here's to many, many more years of "Family Stories"!
    ~ Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! Yes time does go fast. But when you enjoy it, what does it matter. Enjoy it some more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary! You are no longer a blogling.

    And in blog years, you are six.

    Looking forward to what's next. It's got to be good.

    -fM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for your Blogiversary, and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers! Happy Blogiversary! Looking forward to more!

    ~SS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary --- and many more -- so I can keep on readin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogoversary to one of the most enjoyable authors around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Many happy returns.

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comments will be deleted. So keep it clean and be nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...